Building resilience to climate change through integrated coastal management and economic instruments.
RESCCUE By Country
- The RESCCUE project in Fiji was implemented under the supervision of both SPC and the Fiji Government by the University of the South Pacific Institute of Applied Science, together with Landcare Research, the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS), Conservation International and the Fiji Environmental Law Association (FELA).
- The French Biodiversity Agency (AFB) carried out the RESCCUE project in French Polynesia under the supervision of both SPC and the Government of French Polynesia and in partnership with the IRCP-EPHE, University of French Polynesia, Créocéan, GIE Océanide, PTPU, Vertigo Lab, the SOP Manu association and several individual consultants.
- In the Northern Province of New Caledonia, the RESCCUE project was implemented, under the supervision of both SPC and the province, by ONF International in association with Bio eKo, Vertigo Lab and several individual consultants.
- In New Caledonia’s Southern Province, RESCCUE was implemented under the dual supervision of SPC and the Province through Bio eKo consultants, ONF International, Vertigo Lab and several individual consultants.
- The RESCCUE project was implemented in Vanuatu under the supervision of both SPC and the Government of Vanuatu by WSP Opus in association with Development Services, OceansWatch, Landcare Research, Live and Learn Vanuatu, and C2O consulting.